How to book
To book any of our tours and safaris please you can visit our website www.entertainertours.com, contact us through our Whats App number +971 55 692 4525, or give us a phone call +971 58 252 0515.
• Our fleet of safari vehicles ensures comfort and safety. By law, all passengers must wear seat belts while the vehicle is in motion.
• There are special provisions for children travelling in our safari vehicles. For the safety of our younger passengers in the carriages, special seating is required and must be requested and booked in advance.
• The seat is not pre-allocated. During the safari, the passenger seat in a 4-wheeler will be rotated. We recommend that all passengers read our safety card available with the driver/guide in the vehicle before the start of the tour.
Good to know
• Our tours are conducted in multiple languages and are usually multilingual, however, our tours are conducted in English only.
• Our tours include off-road driving in a rugged country – adding to the excitement of the tour. However, due to the nature of the adventure and the rugged terrain, you should not participate if your health or pre-existing medical conditions (including heart disease, neck or back problems) may be adversely affected.
• Photography of government buildings, military establishments and all oil and gas refineries is strictly prohibited.
• You can be fined if you litter.
• Do not smoke indoors or in public places.
• Always ask permission before taking photos of the Emirates.
• Avoid taking pictures of women in traditional dress.
• As a mark of respect for local customs, please refrain from public displays of affection.
• There is a reasonably casual dress code in the UAE, but it is an Islamic country and modest clothing is recommended, especially when visiting shopping malls, souks, rural areas and mosques or places of worship. Shoulders and knees should be covered for women. Clothing should not be transparent, tight or revealing. Beachwear is acceptable at beach clubs, hotels, by the pool or on the beach. Light summer clothes are suitable for most parts of the year. In the winter months, sweaters or jackets may be needed, especially in the evenings and on desert and mountain safaris. Hats, sunblock and sunglasses are recommended during daylight hours.
Dress and Behavior for Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
If your visit includes a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, please read the dress code information here https://www.szgmc.gov.ae/en/mosque-manner.
• No transparent clothing.
• No shorts or skirts.
• No sleeveless shirts.
• No clothing with indecency.
• No tight clothing, swimwear, or beachwear.
Alcohol and entertainment
• Alcohol and live entertainment performances are not permitted for 24 hours beginning at sunset on all religious holidays. The legal drinking age in the UAE is 21 years.
• Ramadan is the holy month during which the Islamic world commemorates the revelation of the Holy Quran and all Muslims are required to fast from dawn to dusk. Eating, drinking, and smoking in public places during daylight hours is strictly prohibited for all people during this month. Food is served in some restaurant’s cafes and hotels.
Comments and Questions
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please contact us.