As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information unless you choose to provide such information.
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is the trust of our customers. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients want us to, is a top priority for all of us at Entertainer Tours. Next, our promise to our clients is:
• We will protect any information our users share with us, according to strict security and privacy standards.
• We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum extent necessary to provide superior service to our customers, including informing our customers about our products, services, and other opportunities. This includes giving advice and managing your own business.
• We will only allow authorised employees, who are properly trained to handle customer information, to access this information. Employees who violate our promise of confidentiality will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
• We will not disclose customer information to any outside organisation unless we have notified the customer in prior disclosures or agreements, or as required by law.
• Whenever we hire other organisations to provide support services, we will require them to comply with our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
• We will endeavour to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to easily access their information (except when we are prohibited by law) and how to notify us of errors that we will promptly correct. will do
Information We Collect
General: When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and information about your computer. can. However, we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. In addition, if the user is under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to provide us with personal information unless consent is obtained from your parent/guardian.
Web Site Usage Information: We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit our website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our website as a whole, including the number and frequency of visitors and users to each web page, and their visits. The length of
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
• For the purposes for which you have specifically provided information.
• To send you email notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or otherwise contact you.
• To enhance existing features or develop new features, products, and services.
• To allow us to personalise the content and advertising you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
• We may combine the information we collect from you at https://www.entertainertours.com with information you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services, and website.
We use cookie technology to help visitors and customers move quickly through our site. When you sign in to our website or take advantage of several important features, we may send cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored on servers with limited access. We will maintain security measures to protect these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, the use of the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transfer of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing https://www.entertainertours.com and communicating with us electronically you hereby acknowledge and consent to our processing of personal data.
Comments and Questions